How would you feel of your boyfriend cheated on you with someone less attractive then you?

so my boyfriend now ex cheated on me with a high schooler and someone that is in my eyes unattractive. I feel like shit just thinking about it. He apologized, saying it wasn't about looks or personality blah blah blah. Please don't say I'm shallow.

Most Helpful Guy

• it's usually the case. It's rarely about looks or personality - it's about opportunity. Of course people who want to cheat are likely more interested in the 'hot' options, but they tend to not actually be options - I mean, if they are hot, why settle for a guy in a relationship when they could easily attract a guy who is single? Unless they had some sort of preference for only doing guys that are in a relationship, but I've never met such a girl.

Anyway, he's a cheater. I don't think he is compatible with monogamy. You can try to fight it, if you want, but you will lose. You can not change someone's nature. Unless you have some interest in being poly-amorous, I would just break up with him..

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't care at all about how attractive or unattractive the other person is. The fact is, my partner would be a cheater so I would still end the relationship regardless. The other person's attractiveness level wouldn't make a difference and it wouldn't make me feel bad about myself or anything like that. I would just regret wasting my time on a cheater.

What Guys Said 6

• Focus on his actions, that tells you he wasn't loyal anyway, you're very lucky some guys go years before getting caught. As much as it hurts and angers you, he saved you a lot of time.

• I won't say that I promise 😊 Maybe its about his character, maybe he is too weak for you. He's not a loyal boyfriend.

• It means he wasn't able to keep it in his pants and say, "No," when he should have. Nothing more, nothing less. For him it was simply easy sex. For cheaters it's not usually about looks or personality. It's the fact that it's an easy "score."

• Of coarse it wasn't about looks for him, it was about a lack of standards and loyalty, most guys will fuck any chick that will give it up. Not the man you want. And if you are better looking than her it will kill him when you leave his ass, make him beg and grovel for you, and then totally reject his ass.

• If I had a girlfriend and she would cheat then I couldn't care less about how the guy looks; she would be out on her ass because she could say "sorry"

• Attractive.

What Girls Said 7

• It wouldn't matter to me, at the end of the day, if he cheated with someone hotter or less hot than myself. The betrayal remains the same.
    It's not like I'd be any less hurt, just because the person with whom he chose to cheat was less attractive.

• Well either way he was willing to screw you over with her.

What the girl looks like wouldn't concern me at all. What would concern me though is that he CHEATED and I'd be out of there really fast.

• I wouldn't care what they looked like. His cheating ass would be dumped regardless.

• Terrible because what could it mean if someone with such a bad taste would pick me first of all? 🙄

• He still cheated on you... and if it couldn't get any worse, she was only a girl. Never talk to anybody who cheats on you ever

• Happened to me and everyone knows it too. He will realize sooner or later that he messed up. Move on cause he's a piece of crap.

• My boyfriend cheated on me with his ex who is A) disabled B) messed up in the head C) stalked me D) never left his parents alone and E) tried to break us up since day 1.