What is the worst way to breakup with someone?

I think my boyfriend and I are over because he barely talks to me anymore. Whenever I text him first the conversation doesn't last and he always tells me how busy he is. I haven't seen him over a month and haven't heard from him. It really upsets me and people tell me to wait but I haven't heard from him over a month so it's pretty much obvious we are done for good by given me the silent breakup. What's the worst way to breakup and why do guys do this? He's the one that wanted me the first place! 😢

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like too long of time to me if you are in a relationship. That is not a relationship at all. I find it interesting how how relationships start out with 2 strangers, only for it to end as strangers. If he had a reason for the ghosting, then it would be understandable (just), but by what you wrote, you are not his priority anymore. Priority is key

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the unspoken and unexplained goodbyes are the most painful , because they leave you with so many unanswered questions. It's more difficult to move on because you feel you don't have the closure that you need.

What Guys Said 4

• over texts is the worst as it just leaves the mind to wonder and lots of questions are unanswered.

• Behead them in front of their family. Then bomb the family and extend family. Send freshly cut horse heads to their closest friends with a note explaining why they are receiving this glorious gift

• I couldn't have said it any better than @victorianne

• The worst way to break up with someone is in front of their mother. . . with your penis in their mother.

What Girls Said 7

• Agreed, ghosting after more than a few dates is the worst. I'd just text him that you realize he doesn't have time for you, so you're moving on.

• I don't have his number anymore since he doesn't talk to me anymore. His friends and family told me he doesn't last with someone then goes to the next person and do the same thing.

• Worst way to break up is ending the relationship without an explanation

• In my experience, text breakups have been the worst. It just made me feel as if I was just 'trash' that I could just be easily disposed of. I didn't have the chance to ask any questions, because unlike in person, you don't really have to respond over text. You can just ignore.

So I guess breaking up over text is the easy way out, but I have lost lots of respect for my ex.

• True. some of my exes wouldn't text me back and give me closure why they dumped me. Guys like that are cowards

• after they walk in on you sucking their boyfriends dick and you turn around an say im done with you were over

• I'd probably say through text message

• Ghosting without a warning or an explanation.

• The worst way to break up with someone is by just ignoring them/their texts. I don't know why guys do it.

• we don't want to explain anything or "talk"?

• @Tdieseler That's not fair or considerate.