Girls, Will my ex girlfriend respond back to me?

Girls,

My ex girlfriend and I broke up last year around October. We dated about 5 months. In October of last year I stupidly mixed Xanax and alcohol. I take Xanax due to random panic attacks. We were on a vacation and I wanted to drink but I felt a mini panic attack coming on so I took a Xanax. Shortly after this happened I literally blacked out and just exploded on her in our hotel room. I was screaming at her and being very very rude. I even tried to kick her out of my hotel room and when she would'nt leave I threatened calling the police on her to leave and even picked her up to try to get her out of the room. After I picked her up and seeing her so scared and crying I eventually came to my senses and left her alone in the room the rest of the night. I'm so embarrassed and ashamed I acted that way. It wasn't me. She ended it a couple days later. We still talked after that but she kept me waiting around. Sometimes she would answer but then she just started completely ignoring me. In January after being tired of waiting around for her I asked her if I should just move on. She finally responded that day saying I should move on because she was too scared to reconcile with me. I wanted to make one last valiant attempt to get her back since she was more receptive face to face so I came to her work a couple days later. I also sent flowers to her work earlier that day. She was so scared when she saw me in January when I came to her work. She ran back in her building when she saw me. She emailed me saying this was the last straw and not to contact her again. The next day she filed a police report on me and I haven't contacted her until today. She blocked my number so I emailed her today. Today is her birthday. I just kept the email playful and sweet and asked how's she's been. She has yet to respond. Should I expect her to maybe answer me in a couple days? Do I contact her a couple weeks from now if she doesn't respond back to me? Is there any hope to get her back?

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• you need to stop contacting her. give her space

• I've given her space since January. I contacted her cause today is her birthday. Do you think she'll ever respond to me again?

• So if she doesn't contact me first then just officially move on? This is the first time she has heard from me in 4 months. I wanted to see if i can get her back in my life.

• yes i think that's best!

• leave her alone.

• I haven't contacted her in months. I contacted her cause it was her birthday and possibly and ice breaker. Is getting her back impossible at this point?

• I did mess up. She does deserve better. So do I. She actually hit me and scarred my arm which lead to this fight weeks later. I never hit her nor would I ever hit a woman. I yelled at her and picked her up. Not right at all but not hitting her. Since violence so wrong you now taught me I can do better!

• good. move on.

• No man! How does a police report not make that perfectly clear? This is exactly why I carry a fucking gun.

• So I blew my chance with her huh?

• Everyone makes mistakes just learn from it and don't expect that your actions won't have long term consequences even when you regret them. It is often regret and loss that is needed to bring about personal growth.

• It did definitely change me for the better. Just wish I had the chance to show her that. This was a mistake I will definitely learn from. I won't let the next good women slip away from my mistakes. Thanks for the kind words of hope