Cursing out an ex girlfriend?

I just cursed out my ex girlfriend and showed her I still had her nude photos and told
her I would
show it to her family she led me on I know ussaly it's not right but this women hurt me so bad she tore my heart apart.. And she hides behind her mom after she led me on which makes me just question why did she do it now she's scared to even confront me about why

Most Helpful Guy

• so you are essentially blackmailing her? you do know that is a felony right?

look i know you're hurt. i know you feel betrayed. and i imagine this revenge gives you some semblance of righting what you feel is a wrong

but what you're doing is wrong, immoral, and will ultimately get you nowhere

just move on. get rid of the pics. stop talking to the ex and move forward with your life. whether you admit it or not you holding on to things essentially means that this ex has a hold on you. let it go.

Most Helpful Girl

• She hurt you, its unfortunate but don't be even worse than her. She probably couldn't commit and in this case probably didn't know how to be in a relationship.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• You are talking about betraying a confidence. Later, when you're not so hurt, you will regret it.

• Damn!!! Thug life!!!

• What exactly do you want her to say to you that will justify your action.

• Women suck huh? (More of an editorial comment then an answer) also... I'll take those nudes! Lol

• You're an idiot and by the way if you leak those nudes you can be prosecuted.

What Girls Said 1

• don't do something out of emotion because you can't take it back. consider it a lesson learned and move on