I need a serious advice... what do u do if u were me?

My boyfriend came to visit me for two weeks. We don't live close to each other. I kinda understand that he flirts with other women online.. but what I don't understand is that he was checking out girls from where u live online and was planning to bang her before he came to meet me. I have no doubt that he cheat on me many times while he says he loves me and introduced me to his mom..
I'm deeply hurt that he was ready to sleep with a girl from the city where I live the same day he arrived... I found out all this from his phone while he sleep..

Thanks everyone for your reply.. it helps me... unfortunately we are currently on planned holiday together..:( ... I just get drunk all the time. I'll leave him..

Most Helpful Girl

• My question is, why is he still your boyfriend?
    Why have you not confronted him about this?

It's one thing to cheat (which is a deal breaker for many), but it's another thing to hide those lies.
    That means, if he cheats in the future he won't be honest enough to tell you... you'll have to find out.
    How can you trust him to ever tell you if he does cheat again?
    Your relationship is over whether you call it quits or not, because the trust factor is completely gone based on not one, but two of his wrong actions.

What Guys Said 4

• walk away and leave question marks behind. silent leaving is more effective than discuss about relation that won't work anymore. (like catching air with your own hands)

who loves you will make you see the stars when you close your eyes, not darkness when you open your eyes.
    let what happened be a gift to new beginning and move on.

Good luck...

• "what do u do if u were me?"
    Forget that he exists on this world. Seriously, ditch his ass. No one deserves such boyfriend. Do it ASAP!

• The guy is showing that he has no commitment for you and disrespects you enough to do that. And that does not give you enough information to form your own decision on what you should do? Why would you lower yourself to stay with him?

• @idontknowyou111 - I know what she told me and I know that she wants advice. So why don't you take a long walk on a short pier!

• What are you doing with him being in this relationship?

You need to leave him immediately.

What Girls Said 6

• It sounds like this LDR is Having some Problems down a Path of Destruction here, dear, and it is telling me as I am sitting here, Dear... He is Not into a Commitment with you.
    You Both need to sit down and have a Serious talk about this Relationship. It will only get Worse and as Wise as an ol Owl that I believe that I am, I am Certain he will Continue to be a Cheat Sheet, Cheating on you and 'Cheating' You out of perhaps Someone More Special who Wants More in Store with what you are looking For.
    Good luck. xx

• Ummm... I would break up with him! You already know he "flirts" with women online and now you know what he actually does with women online. AND cheating is cheating but the fact he was going to do it immediately before meeting up with you is the bottom pit of the cheating pool. That is so skeezy! EWWWW!

• I would break up with him. What's your question?

• I would leave, whenever you are in a conflicting situation and find your emotions getting the best of you. Take a step back and ask yourself what advice would l have given a friend in the same situation.

• What would i do? I would know the place ( where he'll meet that girl ) & pretend that i don't know anything... i'll let him go and follow him to see what's gonna happend... if he started making love with her i'd enter to their room... raise my middle finger and go party & find someone else !!! I wouldn't be angry cuz i'll forget that he exists ^_^ 😘😜😜😜😜

• You mean ex boyfriend right?

Well on a more serious note, you should find someone who respects the relationship and does not cheat on you. That's I think a minimum you should ask for in a relationship.