When you know your marriage is over how do you go about leaving with out all the dramas?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just walk... Just do it... Just with out a word move on... ;)

What Guys Said 8

• Just leave silently. No fights, no arguments, if you know for sure that there is no chance of this marriage surviving then there is no point in any discussion.

• A marriage is only over when one person decided the point of contention is impossible to resolve. When a man or woman puts themselves before the marriage as a whole it is doomed to fail. "It takes two to say I do and only one to say I don't". If you feel your marriage is at an end give yourself time to grieve.

• The less you try to rape him, the easier it will be to walk away.

• Just move on. Dont drag it through the courts, dont make it messy, just leave.

• there's bound to be some, but if you really need to staying isn't going to make the situation better

• it depends after how many years of marriage?

• When you lose respect for each other. When you both acknowledge the lines have been crossed you can both move on.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• Well I never married but I am guessing you just walk out and leave!

• @apple24.

You never want to get married?

• @serious I never thought I would find that person that I would forever love. Its less likely gonna happen since I don't try to go out and meet guys. So, the only way I think I'll get married would be if I marry someone online or he just happen to be around. So I guess I'll never married.

• @apple24

Thanks for your reply