Marrying someone who?

Got divorced from cheating.
They still keep in contact with their past girlfriends.
What is the likelihood they will cheat in a second marriage?

• Highly likely
    78%(14)83%(24)Vote91%(10)
  • Low chance
    22%(4)17%(5)Vote9%(1)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• Chance are very high that they will cheat in their second marriage also

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh hell no. Fck that shit. They'd do it again.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• People CAN change. It's completely possible. But it's also pretty rare. Someone might cheat once, regret it, learn their lesson, and never ever do it again. But the majority of the time, someone who cheats has issues that will lead them to cheat again. So I would suggest being incredibly wary. Unless they've made it very obvious that they seriously regret their decision to cheat, feel like it completely ruined their life, and absolutely never ever want to do it again, I wouldn't trust it. Someone who still talks to their exes isn't making a very strong case for themselves.

• Probably pretty likely theyll cheat again.

• Yeah umm, fuck that

• Once a cheater always a cheater. Tbh I broke up with my boyfriend 2 days ago and he was being very loyal and honest, didn't talk to any of his exes, went on fb in front of me and we still broke up. Life has too many problems to worry about him cheating. That's a massive turn off!