What does this mean?

My girlfriend of a year broke up with me. The reason she gave me was that she got cought up in this relationship and didn't know if it was right for her. I didn't force her to be in a relationship. She is the one who wanted one with me. What does this mean I asked if there was anyone else she says no which I believe her.

Most Helpful Guy

• I then went to lunch there i saw my friends but they wernt on the right side (We have 2 sided green and yellow) Were ussaly on green so its weird one of my friends is on this side he said he said he need to eat first so head can go into a teachers classroom to finish a test. While doing that i notice i see her right in back of my other friend with her identical twin (also forgot to add that she has 3 identical tiwns) talking to each other. I didn't think nothing of it but. It was our turn to head outside. My other friend is telling me everything about the yellow side and stuff. While I'm walking i see her and her twin me and my friend both look at them as soon as we look the one that i like turned her head really fast and her other twin just stared at us in a mean sorta way. We didn't think much about it and just headed to see where other kids playing football and that leads me to today where I'm whondering what all of this means. I'm in 8th grade by the way. P. S also when were talking about something she changes the topic with her friends to what were talking about. P. P. S i think of myself as a 5.5 but she's like a 9.1 so I don't know.

This is the other half and i didn't know why i put this in the breakup devorce section

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Means she doesn't like you anymore and she came up with a typical shitty reason to dump you.

• after a year she realizes that she got caught up in this, is very weird of her. its highly possible that she found someone else and doesn't wanna tell you, because you'll get hurt

• That she is going to do what she wants to do when she wants to do it. No one can stop her, and she doesn't care about the wreckage that she leaves in her wake.