What should I do?

I feel uncomfortable being in a relationship with my boyfriend. He has been having emotional brake downs because he is starting to see through me. Two of my friends, one being my best friend and one being his, are trying to help me out but, i feel confused maybe i may get in to it one day. it just won't be anytime soon. He's a nice guy, but i just want to wait till i'a older and out of school. i don't know what to do i want to end it, but then we also are in a group project together and it could mess it up, and it would'n just mess up our marks it would mess up others peoples to.

• brake up
    54%(14)55%(18)Vote57%(4)
  • deal with it
    23%(6)24%(8)Vote29%(2)
  • wait
    23%(6)21%(7)Vote14%(1)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• lol two of his friends are trying to help YOU out? let me guess.. these boys talk to you all the time lol

Most Helpful Girl

• The Longer you Prolong it, The Worse it will get. Even in a 'Group Project,' This could be become Awkward in this Circle of friends, Being you know what is going on inside of him at this point in time.
    Be an Honest Jane and just rip off the band-aid. Move on with your Life so no more Strife. It may Hurt both of you at First, but it will Make things more of a breeze and an Ease when you know that you don't have to sugar coat anything with him in front of These... Others peoples.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• If you're not happy with a relationship you need to leave it. His mental situation is his problem. Not yours.

• If you're *happy* alone, you should be alone. Wait until the project is over, and then break it off. You should be good to him and be up front. Maybe you just don't want a relationship right now. BUT! For the love of everything, don't stray until you leave him. Good luck!

• Break it off, your feelings aren't going to go away and they might just get worse. You need to work on yourself first.

• Wait, WHAT? I can barely read this. You're not mature enough to date if you can't even spell.

It's break... It is spelled break...