Do I have to stop talking to ex?

Not Ex per-se,

I crushed/infatuated/fell in love with a this really nice female coworker.

She broke my heart when she said we were just friends.

We are not not leaving the job anytime soon,

I am conflicted, because on one side I want to talk to her, be her friend, make her laugh... we have fun talking to each other... She is nice, sweet, funny, caring, I love her...

On the other side, I can only feel better if she is not in my life, ignoring her, staying away, limiting contact as much as possible and be emotionless towards her...

Is there a way we can talk without hurting me?

Do I just have to cut everything off with her?

I have been distant from her, but I just talked to her, made her smile and laugh and now I just feel hurt again. :(

Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Avoid her and give it time, otherwise you'll be sad and confused and hurt whenever you guys talk. You need to get over her first before you can re-initiate something like this.

• Yes I am sad, confused and hurt whenever I talk to her.

Will I ever get over her? How will I know?

Like I felt strong today, and felt like I had no feelings but now I feel sad after talking to her :(

• I guess I really have to avoid her, I am really sad/hurt and still think of her everyday... I don't know what to do, who to talk to, it's been a year... I really loved her :(

• I'm sorry :/

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0