Why can't I escape from him?

I think about him everyday... the weird thing is that I keep busy, I go out on dates. I flirt with guys. But he is always there in my mind. When I try, weird things happen... I just tell you a few... I decided to get a new phone.. they gave me a new number... I notice that we have similar numbers.. I have dreams of him talking to me. I see people that look similar to him. What is wrong with me? Im trying to move on..

Most Helpful Guy

• I think because deep down inside you have feelings for him. Usually when we have feelings for people we think about them more then we should.

Most Helpful Girl

• How long has it been? Nothing is wrong with you, you might not be hurting anymore or crying but it doesn't mean you are over him. You can stop having feelings but not forget them, that takes longer. All that fixes this is more time. You clearly haven't had enough yet, but unfortunately that is really the only thing that helps. Just keep getting through it, that is all you can do, and NOTHING is wrong with you.

What Guys Said 8

• Looks like you got hit... by the thunderbolt. (male edition)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0iXfa2unYY

Your parents didn't sign your permission slip , but you're going on a FEELSTRIP to FEELADELPHIA , the city of brotherly feels in the Republic of the Feelipines.

• Lol wow... im serious

• Your ex?

• Your in love with this other guy yet.

• Its love sis you can sex with other guys you can flirt and etc but he will always belong in your mind you can't wipe him.

• s a m e, it sucks dude but it will get better little by little over time, just believe that there are other people who you would like just as much. 'cause there are, even if you don't know them yet.

• It just takes time. Things will work out.

• Because I still love you.

What Girls Said 2

• I wonder why?

• There's nothing wrong with you! It's normal to over think about someone you care about, especially when they are no longer a part of your life.. we all want what we can't have. Give it time, cheesy but time heals everything.
    Good luck