Torn between two guys... Please help?

So I just moved from Florida. I was talking to my ex of 6 years until I moved here. We actually only dated a year or 2 out of the 6 we've been talking, we had a bad habit of dating other people then getting back together. He's my first love though. I used to be depressed and we did a lot of drugs together. We have a bond like no other.

Well, when I moved down here I met an amazing guy. I mean he treats me with respect, by far the most attractive guy that ever had interest in me. Well we connected as well, he already graduated the college I currently go to, he took me out. His s*x game is amazing. I've never orgasm-ed more than two times in a session and he made me at least 10-15 times. He already has a good paying job, nice car, own place, everything going for him.

My ex came back and made me re-think everything. I told the new guy that I just wanted to be friends, but I kept the option open to date later on. He said it was cool but he had no interest in that and to have a nice life. Now I'm going back to FL to meet up with my ex. Why do I keep on going back to him? I love him but I know he's no good for me.

12
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• How about you just... well.. I dunno... stop going back to your ex? That will solve a lot of problems.

• Let them fight and take the winner :D

What Girls Said 1

• Immaturity. You know what you need to do (cut the ex out of your life) but you won't do it. Love is not enough to make a healthy relationship. Your ex is toxic and you keep letting him pull you back in. Have some self respect and block him and move on. I know I'm being harsh but I mean well. You need to work on improving yourself that when there is a choice between someone who is obviously toxic and someone who seems healthy and mature, it will be obvious which one you would go for.