Girlfriend just broke up with me, is she narcissistic or am I wrong?

Long story short she is very insecure and jealous. Everything she has asked of me to do like de-friend a bunch of girls I've been lifetime friends with I have. I also have to hate my ex I had no bad blood with cause she demanded. If I ask her to do one thing like to have more self control over her attitude she flips out on me and we broke up over it. She flipped out on me today cause I told er a story that included a girl and she kicked me out her house so I left and she got mad I actually left like she requested. If she has a problem I change, if I have a problem she says "well that's my personality so I'm not changing" like how she gets mad and freaks out over nothing and she constantly needs attention on Instagram, facebook, and Twitter. She has bots that likes her half naked pics to get +100 likes and all guys like her pics including my friends. But if I like a girls pic I get in huge trouble. So many things beyond this

43

Most Helpful Girl

• She isn't a narcissist, she's just incredibly insecure and it got out of hand, but you can't deal with that problem for her, she has to do it. A break-up sounds inevitable because she has to realize she can't expect to control someone that much.

• Thank you, I tried my best to have patience and be a good boyfriend cause how I treated my last girlfriend, probably karma hitting me in the face

• Trial and error my friend. You''ll find who you fit with, just keep trying :p

Most Helpful Guy

• You're between 18-24 and you are dating a girl who posts naked pics of herself? You do know better right?

Dude... you are the literal definition of a cuck and/or doormat. I would highly recommend you do some SERIOUS "introspection".

I'm not trying to be harsh with you but... seriously. Do you have no self-respect?

• Lol I'm the opposite, I'm not a doormat or anything, I have confidence in myself not to be a bitch like you if my girlfriend posts a pic in a bikini. She does overdue it a little and trust me I don't let her walk all over me. I love that you say this when u know 8 sentences about my relationship lol grow up bud. I know I'm done with her

• Cheers dude...

• Cheers virgin

What Girls Said 3

• Nah its good you let her go because well she won't change for you why should you change for her?

• Run... run far away from the likes of her.

• Loll I think you're right

• It sounds like she's extremely insecure. However this is not an excuse for her behaviour, if she is not willing to change in order for you both to be happy in the relationship then you should move on from her. Seems pretty clear that she does not trust you so what's the point?

• Thank you for your response, I'm going to compromise one last time with her and if she doesn't agree then it is time to move on.

What Guys Said 2

• Google "borderline personality disorder." If that is her, run just as fucking fast as your legs will go!

• if you had to define what a narcissist is you would know that you are dealing with a psychopath and trust me you would know what a narcissist is cause you would be going through physical and emotional abuse