Ex girlfriend claims she hates me but keeps trying to contact me?

My ex girlfriend and i had broken up a couple of months ago because she met and cheated with a guy she had met in class. I tried to fight still be there for her afterwards but i initiated nc after becoming tired of hearing about her and the new guy (theyre dating). Now she is constantly pestering me to talk. PS: the "leaving" she is talking about is when we would get into a huge argument and i would ignore her for a couple of hours until she calmed down.Ex girlfriend claims she hates me but keeps trying to contact me?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Run while You can...

Most Helpful Guy

• Same thing happened to me they are just checking up on you to see if they are doing better than you in life if you're down in the dump and shit she wins if you get back on your feet and don't answer her or let the stuff she says phase you than she will leave you alone dude good luck

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• So you didn't date her or love her enough? Or didn't test her good...
    Cause she says you took her for granted... Maybe she cheated on you because you didn't treat her good..
    I don't blame her if that's the case..

• That is a straight up case of the crazys... she is one cat fill night in of wine and staying in from calling the police and making false accusations of domestic abuse. NEVER CONTACT HER AGAIN!!!

• She got confused. Give her time