Do you think he is seeing her?

at the end of last month my ex told me he went on a double date as a favor to his friend but he went into detail about how the woman wanted to sleep with him, but he didn't want to. He also told me they went out for coffee the next day. I got upset and told him that's why I didn't want to be friends, and he quickly texted me that it wasn't really a date and if I was okay and he quickly called me to ask if I was okay. We talked for almost 3 hours. He then called me later that day again and he was telling me he still loves me and never wants to lose and he wanted to talk about us, only problem he was drunk.

He then texted me the next day, then again on may 4th and he was calling me when he was drunk and telling me again that he loves me. But I haven't heard from him since, it seems like he changed after he told me about that girl.

Do you think he is seeing her and that's why I haven't heard from him?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Who knows how it Goes when you are Not in a real Relationship with Your... Ex.
    He still seems to have 'Real' Feelings for you. May be making up lame duck excuses to still keep you in his life, But Yet... He and you are not Together as two birds of a Feather.
    Whatever he may be doing, Perhaps to keep the Peace and have his Sweet cake and maybe eat it Two, He won't completely level with you. However, no matter What or Who... He still loves You.
    Yes, there could have been another cup of Joe with Flo.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for the vote of Confidence. xxoo

• You're welcome and thanks for helping me 😊

• Anytime, my pleasure, treasure. xxoo

What Guys Said 1

• i guess it depends on how you guys finished, maybe he told you this to make you jealous and get you back? maybe he's just playing games , hard to say not knowing him or you, but one thing is certain , he is your ex, and i know from my experience staying friends with an ex you were once close to doesn't work, look more to your life and don't obese about what he's doing and who he's with. you need time away from him, a clean break is hard but better than the torment of a festering wound. Go out with friends, wait and then start dating again, your be fine :)

What Girls Said 3

• He's clearly thinking about you, truth/thoughts that they are to afraid to confront when sober tends to come out when drunk. He probably wants to try again with you but is hesitant which is why he won't talk to you when he's sober.

• Well did you answer his calls? And maybe he feels awkward now

• Nah, he's just sober.