Guys, Help!!! Would you break up with your girlfriend that you love a lot because she is always asking you about the future and getting married?

And your just not at that point in your life yet. Also because she has mariage on the brain she picks flights with you because she thinks that's where your mindset should be for ever situation you guys face.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is afraid of commitment: yes, potentially he could.

• I don't know because we were together for 2 and a half years so I don't think he is

• Not really. Could have just been making conversation. Again, no way to know based off limited information.

• Guys just tell people there future plans all Willey nilley?
      The situation is he is my ex but we still see each other.

What Guys Said 4

• I broke up with a woman who desperately wanted to get married, but I broke it off for more than just that. Her mother even offered to give us a house if we got married. But she was also a doormat for people. She let her family run all over her. After we broke up, she soon after married another guy, who wound up cheating on her with her brother's 16 year old step daughter. When he got the girl pregnant, he left my ex to be with the 16 year old. So if someone is in a big rush to get married, I certainly would have to think what their true motives might be.

• Yeah she obviously didn't love you.
      What if someone waits for you?

• I think she did love me in her own way, but she just wanted to be married, mostly to have a father for her two unruly boys she had by 2 different men. I've been waiting a long time since my wife died. I can continue waiting, and wouldn't mind if someone waits for me. And if I never get married again, it's not a big deal. I'd be content just being a grandfather. :-)

• Awww I'm sorry :(

• I wouldn't break up with her but I would be upfront with her that I'm not there yet. Some people just don't think as far ahead, and if you think he's worth waiting for then you shouldn't pressure him. Unless he's saying things like "I don't see myself getting married like ever", it's really up to you if you want to stick around for him.

"your mindset should be for ever situation you guys face" -- to simply put it, that's just not possible. No one can control the future, and there's only so much you can plan for. If you're asking him to plan things month in advance that's probably justifiable, but if you're asking him to tell you what he's going to do in a few years? Well let's just say a lot can happen in a few years.

• Yeah this was brought up a couple times

• Yes I would break up because we wanted different things

• But in the end you guys want the same thing

• That's my opinion

• K thanks

• How old was he?

• I think 24 when we broke up

• But again, kind of weirdly, when guys do decide they're ready, they get married right away.

• What do you mean?