So... I realize my ex is a jerk.. but why?

Hi,

So my boyfriend and I recently broke up and we just were talking. We had our large last fight, and he was supposed to help me move and I told him no I did not want to talk to him or see him again. (Even though he broke up with me). Now, a week or so later I am at the restraund with that his brother works at with my parents. His brother texts him, and he comes in with two girls... and makes a big ass deal outta it. Now my dad is trying to beat him up and stuff and yelling and I'm like crying because my dad is acting that way. But.. why would he do something like that? I felt no need to mean to him, or be that jerk of an ex girlfriend or anything like that. I just needed my time to heal before we attempted friends. I realize he wanted to date an easy girl which is fine, but I did not think that was necessary and wanted to know why he would do something like that.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• He did it to piss you of anc cause a seen because he wanted to hurt you emotionally. You know like how a child acts when they throw tantrums they cause a big seen for attention same thing he just wants attention so that way he can justify his ego. Don't worry about it put it on the back burner and let it go. Don't eat there anymore obviously and just move on with life. You're clearly better than the drama and honestly if your ex is acting like that then maybe it's a good thing y'all aren't togeather because that just mean eventually he would have started to be more of a dick you you if you were still with him.

• Thank u. Sometimes I was wondering if us ending was my fault, but I don't know I'm glad he is gone.

• No trust me he may have been to one to say the words but your the one that benefits trust me you don't need him and the drama.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's either trying to make you jealous because he misses you and wants you to say something to him about it, or he's just being a dick to you because he doesn't care. either way its a shitty thing to do and you should keep him out of your life even if you don't want to.

What Guys Said 2

• dads are a beast when ti comes to rthere little girls. its like aksing a mom to calm down if somoen was making there baby boy cry. its not gonna happen. all you can do is try and make him understand you want to work this out wityout having to pay a hopsital bill. lol dont mean to laugh but its just something you dont do any guy in his right mind knows you dont come around the dad while his little girl is hurt especially if he has a girl with him.

not the smart thing to do at all

• Actually, the most questionable behavior here is by your father.

What Girls Said 1

• He's immature and stupid. Don't waste your time on a boy. You're dad should've landed a punch on your ex. You need to find a gentlemen and not a boy who doesn't know how to mature about things