What caused your break up?

• I cheated/I was cheated
  • We argued a lot and lost interest in each other
  • One of us wanted marriage
    Vote C
  • One of us refused to have sex
    Vote D
  • other
    Vote E
CAUSED*

1414

Most Helpful Guy

• argued all the time, lifeplan incompatibility

Most Helpful Girl

• I Never returned to Egypt to a husband I had married out There... It still haunts me to this day...
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• What!!! Why?

• @amazon-boy Because it was not meant to be in the cards, I guess. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence and although not in the cards, I am quite Confident, Not in God's paln with this man neither. xxoo

Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• I was right guy, but time and place all wrong. 😢

• Voted B even though most of the problems were settled out she just didn't respect things that were deal breakers for me.

• Before I was single for 7 years, I thought I give it a shot with this woman I thought was cool, then I found out later she was cheating on me. Nice guys finish last, and I am starting to be more dominate, and confident.

• She cheated on me behind my back and I was suspected that's why I flirted with other girls during the last month of our relationship and then we broke up

• pretty much D.

• First girlfriend cheated on me. Second girlfriend was just really clingy and annoying.

• i think the word irreconcilable differences is the correct term

• Both A and B unfortunately, she was impossible to handle and wanted a lot of other guys

• what a slut

• Wow she's messed up! Glad u left the toxic relationship!!

• @Lalalanddd I'm glad I did too, though I lost a lot of friends in the process.
      And my wiener is all over the internet because of her

• other:

I've never had a break up because I've never had a relationship.

• She didn't like my Vodka collection or my obsession for gulags :(
    I only have 12 wives left

• Sexual incompatibility.

• Other - Never had a breakup because I've never been in a relationship.

• She moved out of city + spark was gone.

What Girls Said 13

• The first relationship was because he wanted to chase some other girl. The second was because it was a spontaneous relationship.

• what do you mean by spontaneuous?

• He cheated.

• It was my first relationship actually he cheated on me with some other girl. I had given to many chances. After that he tried to get back with me but I lost interest in him and moved on. He wanted to be with more than one girl, and he feared commitment a lot.

• Although he claims it was simply because he lost interest, he had given me a timeline for sex and he broke up with me on his little deadline

• B and D...

• In my first relationship, the guy cheated on me.
    The next two was cos I just lost interest after some time and we just faded out.

• Broke up with my first boyfriend because he was immature. And he was 15 years older than me. Second boyfriend i broke up with because i lost interest and stopped being attracted to him. My third i am still with

• never been through a break up.

• First ex cheated on me. Second ex started playing games with me... so I dumped theirs sorry ass.

• Arguments. Incompatibility. We loved each other though.

• He won't admit this, but he dumped me because I have an anxiety disorder.

• he asked for some space I gave it to him but recently I logged in his insta and read this convo with his friend saying how he regrets sleeping with some girl that is way out of his league so I confronted him and he did not deny it but said he was really sorry and that he loves me so much that its best if he lets me go and how better I was than him and that I deserved way better
    worst part is that after everything I still want to be with me so badly...

• I have no idea why he dumped me