How should I break up?

I have been into a relationship for four months. After that time I realized that, even when I feel very confortable with the girl I am with, she is very different than the person I wanted to spend my days in, for example, a marriage.

She is very happy been with me, but the question is I am not. On the other hand it is so heart breaking to me telling her I would rather prefer to stay away for our current relationship. I was dumped in the past and it was the worst time on my life, and I think it would be like the same to her if I dump her.

So what are your thoughts on this? Thanks in advance.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you should tell her to her face that you just aren't happy in the relationship, and allow her to have closure. Don't drag the relationship out if you are not happy because then you would be robbing her of the chance to meet someone that would happy with her, and have the decency to tell her to her face. Doing it over a text message will allow her to see you have some dignity.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it will be worst if you continue lieng to her since she's not the one open it with her what you don't like in her or what you want from your dream girl she may change or can be what you looking for or she may leave. The worst is staying with her while you're lieng

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• 4 month is definitely not enough time to get to know someone, especially for marriage. If that's the only thing holding you back I would not break up yet. You're still young, there's no need to rush into marriage or anything. Spend at least like a year in this relationship to find out if she's the one you want to ring.

Now, if you also have other reasons besides just not seeing her as the person you can spend the rest of your life with, then you can ignore what I said above.

• In a text