Can someone still love and trust fully after having a hard time getting over their first love?

Can someone still love and trust fully after having a hard time getting over their first love? Please be honest ;-)

• Yes
    89%(8)82%(9)Vote50%(1)
  • No
    11%(1)18%(2)Vote50%(1)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• If they've been betrayed by their ex then I think it's more difficult for people to trust again. It's a challenge to trust anyone else after an exes infidelity , because you never want to face that pain again. Betrayal is one of the most painful things to go through. Trusting is the most challenging task to face

If your ex fell out of love with you , or it didn't work out for other reasons then I do think it's easier for people to love again

I think the strongest of people are those who've been hurt in love, but yet they still believe in love

Most Helpful Guy

• I have selected No, as an answer because it's highly unlikely that a person can trust fully after getting over their first love, but it's not impossible altogether.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, of course. Definitely.
    BUT - it depends on the person and what kind of people they attract.

What Guys Said 0