How do I get back my friend with benefits?

Hello, I was recently friends with benefits with somebody, until she asked me for space, she is very stressed at the moment, so I don't know what to do, she feels like I was developing feelings when really that was not true, I understand the concepts of friends with benefits, no strings attatched, I'm asking this question because 1. She was a great friend to me, 2. I really do just miss the sex because it was great. I really don't want this to stop right now and I want to accept help from anyone here because I'm rather lost with what to say or do, please help

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I know you want it again but she is still a person with feelings and just needs a break right now until she gets through what she is goin through. So please relax and be patient. That's all you can do. You don't need to say or do anything or you could possible loose her. So let her know you understand and hope she feels better

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should switch number 2 to 1 and 1 to 2. If she was a great friend you didn't want to lose a friendship over you wouldn't be fucking her. The only thing you can do is allow her space and not push too hard or you will push her further away. From what it sounds she could be developing feelings or could just want to take a break from it for now and see what's out there.

Eventually she will either give you answer of cutting you off or she will get an itch for that dick and come crawling back to it. Just wait a bit.

What Girls Said 3

• Respect her wishes. Nothing you can do except maybe tell her to contact you when she feels less stressed.

• Well if it was just friends with benefits, express how u just miss the sex

• Go back to being you, before the friends with benefits. Or just ask her for casual sex only. I don't know.

What Guys Said 1

• Go on tinder and find another one, duh