3 hour drive booty call? Or more than that?

I met a guy on Tinder - really hit it off. He cooked me dinner, told me how much he liked me, never put pressure on me to have sex, told me he wanted more than sex. A month into it, we ended up having sex and he insisted that he didn't want me to feel like I had to & that he would absolutely still call me the next day. Everything was still fine until I caught him on Tinder. That's when he told me that he thought he was ready to date, but got out of a 3 year relationship not too long ago. I was upset but moved on but he kept sending me snapchats/liking my photos on Instagram/FB.

Fast forward to this past Sat (after he told me he was moving to the city I grew up 3 hours away), I posted a snap of me at a brewery. An hour later, he shows up with his friend, & they stood right behind my friends/me. I ignored him but he stopped me when I was leaving. He was super flirty & the alcohol in me invited him to the next bar. I over texted bc I was excited to see him, he got mad guys were talking to me in the bar, then I got mad & went to outside to call an uber. While I was waiting for the uber, I drunkenly asked if we could have sex. He said yes, came outside to talk, told me how great of a girl I was & told me he didn't think sex was a good idea. I felt rejected so I told him I wouldn't let him know if I was ever in town visiting my family & not to snapchat me anymore. He said "Fine, I won't". 2 days later, I got a snapchat from him of a picture of the mall in the city I grew up. I responded with recommendations on good bars and restaurants that I knew he would enjoy, and he said "I would hope you'd let me know when you are in town" & I said "I will" he said "You better".

What is he doing? This guy REALLY liked me, seemed like he got scared but now won't let go. I don't think its about sex since he turned that down this past Sat. But why does he want me to let him know when I'm in town? He can easily get on Tinder & find some girl there. Why not just let it go?

21

What Guys Said 1

• If she's worth it I'll drive that long or longer

• But how do I know he thinks I'm worth it? I just don't get what he is doing. If its not about sex, what is it about?

• What do you mean "this for him may be more than that"

• His trip might be for more than just sex, but he wants to see you because he digs you..

What Girls Said 2

• Because you keep responding to him and giving him the clear impression you're still intetested.

• Interested in what? When he told me that he couldn't be in a relationship, I let it go. HE kept sending me the snapchats and liking my photos on FB/Instagram. I didn't respond to those. Just looked at the snapchats and went about my day. The more I ignored, the more snapchats I got. He knows I like him, but I haven't reached out to see him or talk or anything.

• Well then just ignore it, he's just looking for a response.

• He just got out of a relationship - he probably has no idea what he wants.

• I don't doubt that at all. But I wish I knew his intentions for staying in touch and insisting I let him know when I'm in town. On Saturday night I made a comment about how its so ridiculous that we had such a connection and for him to just throw it away. And his response was "You never know. I could circle back around here".

• Yea - just a good amount of distance for an option. I'm sure there are plenty of girls in his city who are more convenient

• I meant that he doesn't know if he's interested in pursuing you or not so doesn't want to commit either way.