If you are over your ex?

Will you talk to them? I mean not friends but talk to them? Why or not?

113

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone's situation is different, but due to mine... no I wouldn't speak to him.

I cut people out of my life for good reason. One of my biggests mistakes and regrests is allowing certain people to stay in my life far longer than they deserved. I don't talk to people who I've moved on from. For the simple fact... I don't want to encourage them to come back into my life

What Guys Said 2

• I never ever talk to my ex, I moved more than 100 miles away to get away from her. I still have nightmares over the things she did to me.

• Nope I wouldn't give a fuck.

What Girls Said 10

• People talk to their exs usually when they feel challenged or vulnerable in their life, and want to talk to someone familiar or manipulate them to give a response just to get an ego boost.

• No, not really. If they're my ex and we're not friends I don't see a reason to stay in contact with them, unless there's other reasons.. i. e.; sharing custody.

• Depends if he's going to be himself, absolutely. I love his personality when we are alone. But he is a dick when he wants to be and around family. If we're alone, all day! If his family is around I'm walking the other way.

• i do.
    talk to some.
    friends with others.
    i always end on good terms and see no reason to be rude

• Nope, you don't talk them after that. Once you are over them you keep moving and don't look back.

• Yes to ask him how are things with his new girl, Palmela.

• Yeah, last time we talked he asked for my netflix password

• sadly yes

• I will never talk to him because he was a very toxic person and doesn't deserve anymore of my time.

• Nope, once I'm done they basically don't exist anymore for me