Girlfriend broke up with me, cut off contact, now telling people I don't care about her because I haven't tried reaching out to her. Why?

My last girlfriend broke up with me right before Thanksgiving. She cut off contact with me and told me she didn't want me to hold out hope for a future with her that couldn't happen. I am with another woman now. To make a long story short, she is not happy about that and is telling people I don't care about her because I haven't made an attempt to reach out to her. Why would she tell people this when she broke up with me and cut off contact? What is she hoping to get out of this?

Most Helpful Girl

• The thing with immature women is, they'll stop contacting you, but want you to contact them anyway, because they hold the belief that "if you cared that much you would contact me anyway". And then they get angry when you don't meet that expectation.

• She has me blocked on facebook and text messaging. No way to contact her. I moved recently and I found a couple things that I thought belonged to her so I tried messaging her about it and that's how I found out.

• Well then she's just being an immature, bitter bitch isn't she.

• I suppose so. I guess I'm trying to make sense of something that is nonsense.

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess this is one of those games they are infamous for.

What Girls Said 1

• Ignore her

What Guys Said 2

• Women logic lol.

• Lol good riddance of a immature person... Be happy that she is gone...