My ex boyfriend blackmailed me help?

We broke up about a month ago and he called wanting to be friends. I am over him already and I think a friendship would be messy especially when we find a new significant other. He blackmailed me into being his friend and talking to him on the phone because he has videos of me naked. Not that we were having sex but I don't want him to send them to his friends or post them. What should I do

Most Helpful Guy

• Lawyer no person has the right to fill any other without expressed knowledge that they are being filmed. Keep in mind though he will serve server jail time so if you don't think that punishment is good or okay you may just want to let it go and tell him you don't care. The only power he has over you is the power you give him by letting go of your insecurities and your care about the videos you take back your power from him that is a historical truth to your situation. In other words be strong in yourself then nothing and no one else can really effect you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guess he needed the sex again. Next time bring it up again... record the phone message and call a lawyer to sue him for extortion.

What Guys Said 6

• Don't be his friend.
    Worst come to worst? Some people see you in non-sexual nudity.
    And people see him as a manipulative monster who is OK with hurting other people to get what he wants.
    You have to deal with the fact that some people got a cheap thrill seeing you nude.
    He has to deal with the fact that no one will trust him ever again, and that people will know he is a dirtbag.

• That's strange. How can he blackmail you into being his friend? Don't be scared and don't give in to his blackmail. Approach the cops if you need to but you must get this to stop.

• if you gave the vidoes to him tough luck, it is his property now. if he made the videos without your consent you can go to the police.

• Contact Police asap. In UK we have specific laws against it. You should look into your legal options. Do it asap, sooner the better.

• And then every girl on this sites attacks me when i say dont send nudes even to your boyfriend...

• He is a desperate asshole and needs some time to grow up. Tell him that I said that. Make a list and collect signatures and show him the list when u have 100+ people who agree with me. Ask his friends to sign too after u explained them how he is blackmailing you

What Girls Said 2