Do exes always come back?

rMy ex and I have broken up and gotten back together after six months apart at his urging but we were stuck going long distance and found it too stressful to continue and maintain a healthy relationship so we broke up over Christmas. It wasn't an awful breakup, but it wasn't pretty either. My principle worry now is that we live in the same city and will be seeing each other four or five times a week come September through a mutual club we both belong to. I'm over the relationship but the last time we broke up he came back just as I seemed to get over the whole first break up and I worry that it could happen again and it could cause some drama.

In your experience (male and female) do guys tend to come back after a certain amount of time? Is it a possibility I should keep an eye out for?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• many break up and get back mean that your relationship is not working anymore.
    cut him off and wish him luck... cuz If you don't know your value, prepare for pain.

Good luck...

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes, it just depends on what someone wants, I truly thought I was going to get back together with my ex, I wanted to ish- however I knew if the relationship didn't change then it wouldn't last BUT.. someone came along grabbed my attention and I never looked back, I didn't expect it but Im so thankful for it.

What Guys Said 2

• unless you want him back again i would ignore the advances so he can safely look for someone else without you being upset.

• You guys broke up for a reason, why would you want him to come back? He might come back because he knows he can get you back whenever he wants.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!