I had sex with my ex. Now he doesn't want to talk to me. What is he thinking? Do you believe in Karma? Feeling emotional. Should I block him?

I was with my boyfriend for 6 years. He ended the relationship because he felt that we argued too much. Sadly, I still have love for him. It's been 2 months and I'm missing him. The time we were together, he betrayed me in several ways. However, I forgave him, thinking that he would still be there. He blames me for the arguments/break up. The root of the issue is that he can't open up. If he is upset about something, he holds it in and starts being negative. When I notice the problem, I try to slowly drag it out of him so it doesn't sit inside him. Then he starts yelling/taking it out on me. He has a hard time communicating his feelings.

Anyway, he dumped me for not putting him as a priority. He said, I wasn't focused enough on him. His friends of "5 months" have never met me and have a strong influence in his life. He said, their saying that I'm not putting him as a priority. I go to school and work full time. I was trying to balance it all. Told him I would try harder for him.

Its been 2 months since we have spoken. He text me 2 days ago, asked me to come over to his place. I went over and we had AMAZING sex. I spent the day with him. We cuddled the entire day. He was telling me what was going on in his life and it was like we never broke up. Unfortunately, the next day, I called him and asked if he wanted to hang out. He said no. He was acting weird. I asked him what was wrong. He said, " i know you still have feelings for me and you shouldn't come over". He ended the convo.

Then he texted and said, that he wasn't trying to use me for sex and that we should part ways and not speak anymore. I haven't responded back. I'm not going to EVER talk or look at him again. I'M CRUSHED/UPSET. I know it was my fault for going over there. I respect/value myself. I don't know if he would reach out later on. Probably not, but would it be best to block him? Or is that giving him satisfaction? what is going through his mind? Do you believe Karma comes back? Feeling emotonal :(

03

What Guys Said 3

• I wrote a mytake on this in concept...
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a27872-guys-losing-interest-after-sex-ladies-wanna-know-why

Short translation, that sex released the tension... is one possible reason... He totally bailed on you though which tells me it was over sub consciously at least, maybe completely in his mind. I'm not certain in this case what he was thinking... maybe I'll have her one last time? Give it one more chance... well, was great, but all the problems still there (no shock... nobody worked on anything), so I'll move on?

He's a guy that needed counseling and God prior to that day. You are fortunate to move on, but shouldn't have done what you did in my opinion. But you are an adult and it is your life. I hope you got something out of it that you value, takeaways and learnings that benefit your life. If you look inside of yourself and see this hurt, then take a break, get counseling and resolve those feelings so you don't drag that into the next relationship.

• As tough as I'm sure it is, just move forward and don't look back. Maybe he thought there was some way for it to work and then realized that it couldn't, and by ignoring you after that last time together, he's hoping to just end it for good.
    Don't get caught up in that situation again, that's for sure... Let karma take care of itself, just keep your head straight and looking forward, don't try to pick apart what he's thinking, block him if you want or just ignore him if he ever reaches out again... Keep moving forward!

• He was using you for sex and you fell for it. Just about all recommend never getting back with an ex and that question comes up many times everyday. You should've known

What Girls Said 0