Should I go try to talk to my ex that blocked me on everything?

Should I go try to talk to my ex that blocked me on everything her phone and Facebook or just leave her alone.

52

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No.. what the fck are you thinking dude. Stop thinking with emotion and think with logic. This girl has done left you and wants nothing to do with you. It sucks but you have to grab your balls and move on boyo. Every guy goes through this at some point in his life so you aren't special. You will gain no benefit from contacting her after all of that.. ALl you will do is make yourself appear like a weak beta male that control his feelings and isn't sure how to be a man by himself. It will klill your ego and make her despise you even more. Drop it and stop acting like a bitch OP.

What Girls Said 4

• If she blocked you on everything I highly doubt she wants to hear from you at all.

• I think this is a sign she wants to be left alone

• Leave her alone. She blocked you for a reason. That reason wasn't because she wants you to show up somewhere and talk. It's because she DOESN'T want to talk.

Sorry to be harsh but you need to hear it.

• Leave her alone. If she's done that she wouldn't want to be contacted.

What Guys Said 1

• That P is closed for you haha, try next one.