He left again, but why?

he was texting me almost everyday and we talked on the 4th of this month and he was drunk but he kept saying babe I love you. Then later in the day when he was sober he asked if he could come see me, and I said yeah, because we haven't seen each other in a while, and he responded with "really, duh" and then he started taking longer and longer to respond. I texted him if he wanted to come see me he could, and he doesn't respond, then at night he starts sexting. At 11:30 he stops texting me and I haven't heard from him since.

We've been broken up for over a year it was his choice, but he always kept it contact with me. He does tend to come in and out of my life. He's always told me how much he still loves me and never wants to lose me. I miss him but I will never initiate contact with him.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• it sounds like he's just not really committed one way or the other. he's got his foot halfway out the door. my general feelign when a person does this is that they aren't truly into the person but rather want to try and keep the door open (most likely while he sees what is out there).

i think for your sake you need to draw a clear line that says we are either this or that but we can't keep straddling this fence of hot and cold

Most Helpful Girl

• He comes in and out of your life because you let him. Personally, I don't tolerate that kind of inconsistency because it creates a messy pattern.

What Guys Said 1

• sorry for what happened. but that guy has the key (using your feelings) to come in and out of your life as he want.
    don't be just a number in his life, you're worth it more than his sexting thoughts.
    get rid of him to earn the respect that you deserve.

Good luck...

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!