My friends new boyfriend has a beach house with a guy I used to date?

my friend met this guy & I found out he has a beach house with a guy I used to date who ended up ghosting me. Although I ran into him after he ghosted me it was really awkward. But now this year my friends new guy has a beach house with him & now I don't know how I am supposed to hang out with my friend its not like I can go to that beach house.

What should I do?

21

What Guys Said 1

• If you get invited to go chill, then go chill. Be respectful and pleasant. Doesn't need to be an issue. This is a simple "don't start none. Won't be none". You hanging out with your friend isn't trouble.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't let the Past not be a Blast for Now... This year my friends new guy has a beach house with him..
    Let Sleeping Dogs Lie, as the old saying goes. What Happened Yesterday, Should not affect the Fun in the Sun because Of... Anyone.
    Be polite, Civil tongue and just enjoy yourself. Let Bygones be Bygones and you be the Bigger person.
    And it might be there will be others who come in the Sun To.. Have fun.
    Good luck And No Need to pick a Bone. xx

• The past is in the past.

Forget the dude and go with your friend and enjoy yourself.

Enjoy yourself hard until it makes him uncomfortable.