She rejected me and is upset at me?

we were best friends, she even wanted me to date her and clearly stated it. so we were dating and then she started to back off. i told her whats up, and she tried to friendzone me. i said no thank you and moved on but said she can come back when she is ready.

months later we bump into each other and she saw me with another girl. i did not get her jealous. she said hi to me and the girl and i then left because i felt uncomofrtable there and didn't want to rub it in her face.

i then see her on a date and she was all over the guy when she saw me but acted like she didn't know i was there. she never kissed him but was being very touchy with him. the guy tried to kiss her on the lips but she kept giving him the cheeks because she didn't have the balls to make out with him in front of me. but she did enough to get a reaction out of me. i tried to be cool about it and went on with my life. i texted her saying i want to take her out and brush up. she dismissed the idea, and tried to get me to argue and even said she never dated the guy (which is crap) and they are just friends.

i didn't try to argue with her and said if she changes her mind about me she should hit me up and i left it at that. why is she trying to get me jealous and not admitting it, when it was so obvious.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's still upset, about u and the girl... she figures she wants you to feel the hurt she felt when she saw you with the other girl, and acted normally although she was fuming inside. .. once she cools down with her jealousy and see ur trying to make amends she'll come to her senses, however there seems to be a trust issues underlining here somewhere, it's probably preventing her from seeing things clear

• she told me she has trust issues with men. but what am i suppose to do. i told her my side and if she wants to talk it is we are together or nothign at all. i'm not doing th friends thing with her.

• I told her how I felt and I won't settle for less. This is negotiations. I don't want to be friends with her because it will cause unnecessary drama. Better for me to tell her what I want and move on with my life. If she wants me she can show effort

• Ur comments are so right thanks for mho:)

Most Helpful Guy

• Right now your both playing games with each other. Give her some time try treating her nice for a while and then try again to be her friend invite her over to a group even or a party. Hangout with her some where. Now your both hurt and currently only hurting each other more.

• i'm not playing games, she didn't want to date me so i moved on. and she knows im not doing the friendzone thing.

• It's called negotiations.

• Which won't happen until your both being civil with each other.

What Girls Said 1

• so you're with someone else right now and are still trying to get in touch with her... are you really jealous and want her back? it's a question you should ask yourself

• yes i do i even told her i want her but she says no that she never liked me that way. i told her "hit me up if you change your mind. "

• shouldn't you be honest with the person you're with right now then?
      And if she doesn't want to, then let her be.

• the girl i was with is just a friends with benefit, we both don't want a relationship but like to have fun.

What Guys Said 2

• Seriously just move on, both are playing too many dumb games

• Sounds like a bitch. Girls are just like that man.