Would you block your ex if she/him calls and texts you all the time? Why?

• yes I will block my ex
  • no I won't block my ex
And would you message back?

1815

Most Helpful Guy

• I blocked her after she texted me saying "she missed me" then wouldn't respond to my messages. I don't need those mind games in my life no thanks.

• if she responded then what?

• @asdshgj I'm open to it, though its not ideal. To each their own I guess. I'm just gonna but 9 cats and go on welfare, sounds great! haha

• guys are open it lol

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex and I had a complicated break-up that resulted in us never truly being broken up despite us still being distant in some aspects. He kept drunk texting me and I kept responding. I finally got fed up with it and told him off and now I'm in a bit of a pickle... I don't have the heart to block him though.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 14

• If I don't want to talk and she keeps texting and calling, yeah.

• Yes, I would block her. They are an ex for a reason. One is an ex because she literally called me 15-20 times a day, every day. I had to threaten to get a restraining order to get her to stop after I broke up with her.

• Already have, its a wonderful feeling

• Depends on they calling or texting to see if I'm doing good or just want to talk but if they just want me back and I don't ill try to tell em.

• Well, if we parted, especially if I broke up, its probably because I dont want to see their face every again in this or any other life time so them texting me... ehhh...

• Yes, because it's like a fuck you to them lol

• Only if persistent. It's over when it's over, and he/she needs to move on.

• i don't need technology to block people

• No. It would take A LOT for me to block anybody. I usually don't do it.

• I have blocked them already.

• of course i will.

• why would she do that.. that's sick

• Hell yes, "all the time" means that it's annoying as fuck

• Depends entirely on the circumstances. We broke up due to outside conditions forcing it instead of anything wrong between us. Were those conditions surmountable (government shit), I'd get back with her in a heartbeat.

What Girls Said 17

• If it's an ex, I think there is a reason they're now an ex. You must have had a good reason to break up with them in the first place so yes I would block them, I wouldn't want them pestering me for second chances or promising they'll be better and going through that annoying stuff.

• Why wouldn't you? They are an ex and are harassing you.

• yes. because an ex shouldn't keep bugging me

• tf is an ex texting/calling me for, also blocking is unnecessary just tell him to fuck right off

• i had to do that lol we would get in a fight, he would constantly text/call to apologize, i would forgive him and it was just a constant circle i finally just blocked him to stop the cycle

• Yes I blocked my ex

• I have him blocked now lol

• No. But I wouldn't respond

• depends on the ex but as long as it was friendly I am good with that

• Vote B: I don't block ex dates but have changed sim cards often.

• Been there and done that!!!

• Hell yeah, if I don't want to talk to them I'll block them.

• Yeah I mean he's my ex why would I want him texting me all the time

• yeah probably.

• I would block the ex even with out the calls or text. He's an ex for a reason.

• I've had to file a restraining order on one. guys can get creepy possesive and stalkery so when its done and theyre not getting it i block them from everything before it becomes an issue for the law

• Well, I've never experienced anything like that to the extreme. So no.