Is my ex boyfriend intentionally hurting me?

broke up with my ex yesterday because he just wasn't treating me right. We work together and today he came to me and asked about a document and i told him id do research (cuz itz my field). And then he stayed at my desk for a few secs longer writing something on his paper. So i texted him informing him that i was still hurt and if he could give me space and only bother me if nesscasry. Then not even a hour later he came into the office looking for someone that just stepped out. So instead of waitin for them to return or just leave the document on their desk, he came to me to show me his research and if i could pass along the document. From this point i jus broke down. Not to mention in the office when he goes in there he's laughing and heing happy like nothing. I dont understand if he's intentionally hurting me? Because i dont see how hard it is to just leave me alone. Especially when it has nothing to do with my title. But its like he's showing he doesn't care on purpose or something? Because he didn't need to talk to me AGAIN and when he talks to me its like nothing. Like we aren't exes. I dont understand this behavior. Its like if u moved on respect my wishes of space. But to me it looks like he's intentionally trying to hurt me cuz he didn't need to talk to me.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• it's really hurt, but you've define what you want in that relationship... which mean you don't have to accept his behavior or make his feelings more important than your.
    If you feel that you give more than you take in that relationship... then move on.. cuz you don't have to hide your pain to make someone else happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he's just putting up an act because otherwise he would be crying too

• I highly doubt it. He's carrying himself like he doesn't care. THats why i was like? When he came to me after i told him only if nessacry. Its like he just didn't give a damn and that was no more than a hour

• I mean when i told him to only bother me if necessary.

What Guys Said 2

• i have a relationship with one of my coworkers and when weve split up for a couple weeks its hurts i know i hide it and she's done so aswell talk about it set bounderies draw a line hope it helps

• He's just pretending

• thanks. I don't know what it is but it hurts.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!