Do you ever still think about your first love?

My first love and I broke up around 3 years ago. We dated for about 4 years. I was her first for everything. We broke before and got back together but it soon ended. (She got a rebound and had sex with him) I went out and talked to other girls as well. Then after we completely broken up she started dating someone else. I waited and finally started dating again. She caught wind and became jealous (about 2 years ago) anyways.

We finally broke all contact soon afterwards. Then recently she followed me on Tumblr. I didn't realize it for a couple days, as soon as I followed back she blocked me. Then all of sudden I started seeing her tweets on my feed. She unblocked me on Twitter. (She would always block me on social media.) Anyways I check up on her social media every blue moon to see how she is doing. I've dated a few girls since that time, but nothing that lasted more than 6 months. Anyways, she's been with a guy for about a year now. I'm happy for her but I wonder if she still thinks about me from time to time. Thoughts?

12

What Girls Said 1

• I'm positive she does, especially if you were her first everything, like you said. Even if she's happy in her relationship. You'll probably always be special to her in some way.
    I think it's kinda normal when it happens. Sometimes I also think about my first love from time to time (very rare, but I do), and check his social media just to know how he is doing.
    But it doesn't mean that she would actually date you again or anything like that. It just means you were once someone important in her life.

What Guys Said 2

• nope, my ex was a very carppy person.

• I can't speak for myself, since my first love broke up with me about a month ago and she's always on my mind, but I guess it is normal, since it was something very special. You can never forget your first I guess.