Dangerous ways you coped with heartbreak?

So my friends and family are concerned about me. I sort of have developed a drinking problem out of heartbreak and fear of my ex boyfriend. In what ways did you cope with the pain and fear from an ex that harmed you in a verbal or physical way, and how did you get out of that stage?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• "So I wind up staring at an empty glass
    'Cause it's easy to say you'll forget your past."

I finally realized in order to survive, I can't wash away my problems with booze.

• How long did it take you to stop with the booze?

• For me I just stopped. For some reason I had no trouble with that. Cigarettes on the other hand... mother fuck!

• Yeah I started cigarettes too and fuck it I love them! Wish I would've started them sooner lol!

Most Helpful Girl

• sex drugs and rock n roll

• I wish I had the money to party like a rockstar

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• first step, I'll convince myself that what happened is just I was in the wrong time with wrong person and I'll accepted as a lesson not as defeat and pain... life about challenges and chances... not setting around in my room and trying to fix my problems with other hug problems and wast my time on drinking and drugs.. etc.

I'm not perfect, but I'll convince myself that I am unique and capable... cuz that's my.. make myself happy.

• It's not really coping, it just happens but I have severely lost sleep, my appetite and I have this feeling of an icy grip on my heart that is unrelentlessly persistent in my daily life.

• Started stalking her then came to my senses after a few days.

• Never good to let them drive you that crazy!

What Girls Said 2

• I drank. And, discovered I'm an alcoholic. I've been sober for a year now thanks to AA.

• I Cut and.. stuck in bad environments gotten myself beat.