Is it wrong that I still talk to my ex boyfriend?

My ex boyfriend dumped me last week because he was pressuring me to have sex and I wasn't ready to have sex and he keeps calling and texting me every day talking to me as a friend to keep in touch and he asks how things are going with me. I am also responding to his texts and calls. Why does he still text and call me when he dumped me? Am I wrong for responding to his texts and calls when he dumped me? Should I ignore his texts and calls for now on since I want to move on, forget about him, and date other guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• that's fake calls and messages. he's using your feelings to convince you about having sex with him... but he failed, so he dumped and put you in his waiting list... in case you change your mind.
    he has nothing to lose.. that's why he keep in touch.

forget about him and be a single for while... cuz really you don't know what do want and that will make it easy for other guys like him to taking advantage on you.
    soon or later you'll get what you want, but only with patient.

Good luck...

Most Helpful Girl

• not wrong but it's not letting you move on. He's stupid for not realizing that.

• thank you for mho

What Guys Said 1

• Don't respond to him for 2 or 3 weeks and think about what you want. When you know what you want talk to him about it.

What Girls Said 4

• He is Hoping Against Hope that you Change your Mind about the Love Line, This Dope.
    Ignore all of his messages here, dear, He is just trying to Pull on your Heart Strings and get you to see it his way.
    Even if you take this Schmo Joe back Tomorrow, It will just be a Full Circle Problem Pattern of the same thing, the same String.
    Good luck and Good for You. xx

• wow he dumped you for that? Then yeah he was only with you to get that bc if he really was a boyfriend he would wait; however, y'all are together as a couple so why wouldn't you have relations with him since he was your man? Are you a virgin?

I mean, understand that it is really hard to be in a real relationship with someone and that person withholding sex is kind of not cool at all. Sex is apart of a relationship and men need sex. So i can see where he is comin from.

• Ignore that jerk... He dumped you coz you weren't ready to have sex? How pathetic honestly. If u still have feelings for him then I suggest you to wait before texting him back coz that will keep you "stuck" in the past. But if u got over him, then you can do what you want I guess.

• Your decision is right, Otherwise you can avoid him if you are not interested with him. I would like to suggest you to use PleasurePlayz sex toys till you get in relation with another guy.