I want one last chance with the mother of my children?

My ex broke up with me because I have this issue with chatting with other girls. I realize my problems and I am finally seeking help. She kicked me out of the house. We were together for 7 years and have two kids. It's been a month and I want to fix things with her but it seems like I get no where with her. She says she is fine with the break up and is happy about the decision but is stressed about bills but has a piece of mind, but I see in her eyes and experissions that it's different. We were meant to be together we made a great team hardly fought besides little things and my needing to talk to others. I am at a loss here I'm trying to be better and change for the better I sent her a heart felt apology saying that no matter what it takes I'm going to make it right. I see her on a daily basis because of the kids. She says things like if we get back together you won't have friends for a while nor would I trust you or if we work on things you won't move back right away, but than I get a cold shoulder. How can I get my foot in the door to make things right. I'm changing for the better and I want her to see that and trust me that I truly want this. I'm a great guy but I have issues that I'm working on. When I tell her that I want to get married and have another baby like we had talked about she says it's a nice idea but doesn't know anymore.. Please help me I don't want to lose her forever. I know I'll get a lot of bad comments but I hope there are some good ones in there

74

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not okay what you did but we all make mistakes and it seems like you learn from it. Just try and try and NEVER give up. I am glad you are still there for your kids regardless of the situation that means your a good dad. Only time will tell what will happen between you guys I wish you the best. Don't forget she is hurting right now so you shouldn't be talking about getting married right now and another kid. Just work your butt off and try to make her fall in love with you again with the small things. Bring her flowers and baby you look so pretty you know I will always love you I am sorry for everything. Como on bring your game face and don't give up no matter what she says that's all. It might take a while but it's okay.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it's hard for a couple to work on anything if both partners are not willing to put in the effort. Sure it was your fault but the fact is you realize it and are making a strong effort to correct the problem. Now on the other hand she needs to really see that you are giving 100% and should be a little more understanding to your actions to remedy the situation. I say do what you have to, if you feel so strongly for someone anything is worth the effort but at the same time it might not feel too great to know the other person is not really appreciate what you are doing.

• Yes I completely understand what you are saying. I really want to show her what I am learning from this and what I am doing to change my behavior for the better for her and the kids. We did make a great team and I screwed that up and want one last chance to show her she is my world. I'm working slowly to do so but its hard when she doesn't show anything towards me which sucks big time. Thank you for your comment

• Thanks for the MhO

What Girls Said 6

• I am very sorry you're going through this---but I have a few questions.
    You said she is stressed out about bills. Are you working? Do you provide for the children? Do you help with the bills? Do you give her money? I find it very hard to believe that she would break up with you for just "chatting" with other women. Are you having extreme "chats" with these women?

• Yes I am working. I provide for the kids more than anything. I pay her car insurance phone bill and car payment. This has happened before where I was talking to another girl. Last time it went farther but only through the phone no hook up. This time it was strictly friendly with the other girl because I didn't want to jeopardize what I had and I guess I did anyway. I tried to explain to her it was strictly friendly but she didn't believe me which I completely understand that she didn't.

• She doesn't trust you. I don't think it'll work.

• You need to prove to her... Show her that u are done sending messages to females. Let her look at your phone when ever she wants and DONT DELETE messages. Also tell her why you felt the need to talk to other women. Maybe that will discover what was lacking in your relationship and you guys will work on it

• I do want to prove all that to her and I hardly ever delete my messages. I did try to explain to her why I did what I did and she turned it around onto me which I completely understand. I hope she will want to work on it and give me that chance to prove everything to her and not have it being just lip service

• You're not a great guy. You're a cheating douchebag and the sooner you realize that the better. You will never change. You are what you are. Which is a cheating douchebag who take your woman for granted and don't care about hurting her or destroying your relationship and family. You chose the other girls over your own family. She is better off without you. So are the kids. They don't need a cheating douchebag as male role model.

• Ok I'm a douche bag but I guess that's your opinion. There's things that's happened in my life and I regret doing the things I have done. Am I proud to be the guy who screwed things up, not one bit it's not about her being better off with out me its about if things can work. The kids are affected by this to and which I would never give up my children so how dare you say my kids are better off. Seems like you want me to be some dead beat dad

• There again you do not have kids. So it's very easy for you to say walk away from kids. But hey you have your opinions and I bet your voting for Clinton too. See people like you are so vindictive about the world. It also seems like you hate all men. I'm not going to walk away from my kids. It's something I'm never going to do. I've made mistakes and yes I will have to live with them but making kids pay for my mistakes is never an option. The kids did nothing wrong and deserve two loving parents either in the same house or different living situations.

• Shut the fuck up you bitch. How can you call what he did "cheating". Butthurt motherfucker

• What do you mean by chatting?

• I think you need to slowly prove to her that you've changed and that she can trust you. This won't happen over night.

• I know it'll take time to show her if I only could get my foot in the door she can see

What Guys Said 3

• I admire you determination to make it work. While I see you part in this, it feels like not a reason to break up. I might try suggesting couple's therapy. A good couple's therapist can work wonders for a relationship. Best of luck.

• I have tried that but she said I'll think about it. I kept pushing it and now she doesn't really want to go. I am going by my self to make my self better and make things right and prove to her that I am the guy she fell in love with

• Good for you. Keep the faith. I feel like the odds are good she'll cum around.

• Let's hope so. I really want this to work and I really want to build a stronger relationship

• Good luck man. I really wish, you get her back at least for the kids but I don't understand why she kicked you out while she only gave you one chance. even if she couldn't trust you, she must let you back for the sake of the kids You're the father after all, and the one she loves, I can't see why. Good luck

• How many chances did she give you Before she kicked you out?

• I wish you and your family tge best. Good luck

• Thank you I'm going to need a huge miracle to win her back