Have you dealt with a break up before?

I'm going through one right now and it sucks.

• Yes
    86%(12)85%(17)Vote83%(5)
  • No
    14%(2)15%(3)Vote17%(1)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I've never been in a relationship. But I've lost friends and people I had feelings for, and I imagine it's about the same. And "lost" as in we've fought a lot and stopped talking, not "lost" as in "THEY ALL DIED" lol. I know it sucks, especially if they were a big part of your life. But time really does help a lot. At some point you'll stop missing them and feeling hurt. And after that, they'll stop randomly popping up in your head, until you realize it's been months since you last thought about them. It's definitely hard and a long process, but it's all worth it in the end.

• Thanks sweetie but believe me it's not even close so no it's not about the same at all. I mean I have lost friends and people like how you did too. It hurt a lot. But nothing killed me like how a break up did. You seem like a really sweet girl I hope you never have to go through one :)

• I fell into a depression for 6 months during a very dragged out process of losing one of my friends so ehh, I'd assume it's like that.

• Hmm that does sound like it. I'm glad you are okay now!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. Just need to get laid boyo. Best medicine

• Unfortunately I'm not as good-looking as you are so it's a bit difficult for me.

• What is boyo?

• Just what I call my bros on gag

What Girls Said 6

• Mine, no but I had to deal with my friend's breakups for quite a while.

• just take each day as it comes and little steps each day to start the next chapter of your life

• Breakups are the worst...

• Lol you only 17 doe.. how many breakups you had?

• Yeah I'm seventeen... So? I've had three boyfriends in my lifetime, so yes I know what it's like to go through a breakup. *sigh*

• lol I was a dumbass just sleeping around at 17 so I guess that was my mistake to judge you because of age. I'm still a dumbass that sleeps around so I can't say anything. You are probabaly more mature when it comes to relationships than me tbh

• of course... they really do suck. it gets better though

• Yes its the worst feeling 😔

• Yeah, they suck. You'll get through it though, just gotta give it some time. All the best.

What Guys Said 2