Johnny Depp divorce could cost him $400 mil lol. Rich guys are suckers 4 getting married to someone that doesn't have as much as them. Thoughts?

This idiot that's 52, got married to a 30 year old woman. Did he really think that she was really there because she truly loved him and wanted to spend the rest of her life with him? Hell no. This idiot didn't even get a prenup like plenty of other dumb ass celebs and now is paying the price. They listen to all that rah rah about trust and love, but love and trust DOES NOT protect your money. Sure in life you be faced with risks, but if you can avoid a risk that could fuck you over, then why not avoid it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, the legal system is a mafia working in favor of women. divorce is a system which distributes the money of men to women.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• i guess that's what a girl with a beautiful face and a good body can do, i'm surprised he didn't see that coming.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats honestly depressing

0|0
    0|0
  • That's what you get for ditching your long term wife and mother of your children for a younger one with a pretty face. Karma...
    And why should I care about celebs?

0|0
    0|0
    • They weren't married if you are talking about the woman he was with before her.

• The same johnny deep that hit his wife? Yeah, he's a stand up guy.

She'd be better off just walking away. She doesn't need the rest.

2|0
    0|0
    • if you walk away with 400 mil then what else do you need?

• Show All
    • i dont care anyway, fuck celebs.

• If you tried to take me for 400 million, you better expect that it's the silver to pay the devil because you'd be seeing him in about 30 minutes after your body was dissolved.

What Guys Said 10

• Yes, he could have protected himself and he failed to do so. I don't idolize Hollywood celebrities and, frankly, many of them are dumb asses and thei political opinions are worthless.

However, having such a jaded view about marriage and relationships does not make your life happier.

3|1
    0|0
    • Its not jaded. Its having common sense. Its like walking around with a diamond necklace with stacks of $100 bills as a pendant and trusting that no one would rob you.

• Yes, he could have protected himself and he failed to do so.

You still sound like this behavior should be expected from every woman. That is jaded, but you can deny it if you wish.

• i think all holly wood people marry for a social reason there is no love or compatibility reason behind it. and the girls just want to have extra mall money or plastic surgery money so they can look more like barby which is pathetic.

0|0
    0|0
  • But it's not like he needed all that money anyway, and he won't be bankrupt because of it.

The men who get hurt the most are ones with assets between £250k-£1.5m who may have many outgoings.

Moral of the story, is don't get married.

Tbh, I think less of generation y will get married. It's a dying thing.

It's expensive and we're living longer, realising we want different people at different times of our lives

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a drop in the ocean. Even at that cost, Depp at least has a chance to survive, while the regular men are tempted to commit suicide.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guess he'll just have to scrape up his assets and leave the USA like MosDef did.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I read that yesterday I had a heart attack $400 mil really?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep you are right! Just sad to see this happen to jack sparrow ( dude can't get a break (

0|0
    0|0
  • haha, most women are like that now anyways. never get married guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • He definitely put himself in a pickle

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys or girls.

Funny how an accusation of abusing his wife makes him automatically guilty in many people's minds. I guess innocent until proven guilty in court doesn't apply to all situations. The judge will issue a restraining order on an accusation which is well and good, it's basically an indictment but that isn't a ruling of guilt.

0|1
    0|0
    • ^exactly. It's odd people are 1000% on her side. Isn't it suspicious to people that she only made domestic abuse accusations after her re f used to pay spousal support?
      If I was a victim of domestic abuse this is how I would've filed:
      Domestic abuse > Divorce > Spousal support
      NOT
      Divorce > Spousal support > Domestic abuse (after spousal support is refused)

Could she have been abused, yes. Is there reasons to doubt her, certainly.

• Show All
    • I wouldn't be surprised if any of it is true, tbh he is just an actor, he has made his living pretending to be someone on camera, who really knows his true personality, apart from what he projects it to be for his career

• @timmy111 what about the woman, she is also an actor? lets not forget makeup can also be used to produce 'bruises' by a good makeup/sfx artist