Is it even worth it to get that one last one in before you stop talking to someone?

I decided to cut all ties with someone, but I have something to say. And I was wondering if it even wise to say anything else. Not sure if it would even matter.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Five years from now, when you look back on this break up, will you be glad that you had that final conversation? Or is this just a way of postponing that moment when you let go?

What Guys Said 1

• No, you'd be better off just doing the old write an angry letter exercise.

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on what you want to say.

• If you need to do it in order to move on then go ahead.
    I dated a guy that ended up being a jackass. He threw me our of his house in the middle of the night just because I wasn't ready to have sex with him. I was nearly raped that night because for me to get home I had to walk through a park alone. I was furious with him and even though I knew I would never want to date him I wanted to talk to him about it. We did and I didn't hold back, it was the first time I had stood up for myself. It felt amazing and I was over him the minute we said goodbye.

So if you need to say it, do so.