What is my ex-boyfriend thinking? Need a males perspective on guy/s motives/emotions.. What should I do?

2 months ago, my ex dumped me, because he felt I wasn't there for him enough. I was in school and had 2 jobs. Anyway, during the 2 months, we spoke once. I called and said, that I still have deep feelings for him and apologized. He said, he didn't feel the same way. Anyway, a week ago, he text me and said "come over". I went to his place and we had sex. We spent Saturday together. I asked if we could hang out Sunday. He said, "I don't know". Then on Sunday night, he text "I'm sorry, I don't want you to think I used you, but I think we should go our separate ways. I was hurt again. I never responded and decided to ignore him moving forward.

However, on Thursday, he called and I never responded. Friday, he text "hey" and I never responded. Friday night he text "Let hang out". I never responded. Today is his Birthday and he text " I know you are ignore me. That's fine. Take care". Now I feel bad!! I want to hangout and respond, but I don't want to get used again. I don't want him to play with my emotions. He makes me feel weak. He knows I love him. He has no one to spend his birthday with and I'm tempted to make it great for him, but for what?

I feel bad and wonder if I should reach out or am I wasting my time? I don't want to get used. What is he thinking? What do you think is best? Need advised !

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him you'll talk to him on one condition that he makes up his mind on what he wants. Because my right now I'm sure he dosent even know which is why you are both going back and fourth like this. Untill you both sit down and discuss truthfully what you both want and figure out of you're both going to make this work or be done all my that is going to happen is hurt feelings. Tell him those exact things face to face don't ask if you can go over just go and talk to him now. That way you can know from the horse's mouth sort of speak what is on his mind and he can know how you feel and you can both also decide on what may come and that is what is best and in this there is no waist of time. That's my two cents about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well he reaches out and you shut him down multiple times. What more can he do? He's given up

What Guys Said 2

• sorry for what you've been through. you've the right to make your life good as much as possible, but it's not good idea to jump off a cliff to make him feel good about himself.
    feeling bad mean you're really loved that guy, but unfortunately he wasn't the one. the most important thing you can do for yourself is to understand that you can't change the past, but you can prevent what happened in the past from happening again.

trust yourself. you did it for a reason, don't regret it.

• You're nothing but a backup plan. Shame on you for fucking him and falling for gmhis bullshit

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!