What To Do About Rude Boyfriend?

I was talking to my Boyfriend about work and how my day was. So he tells me “Is work all you want to talk about because I don’t want to talk about that.” I said really then have a good night because you’re being rude for no reason” He said “There has been plenty of times I’m talking about something and you just don’t want to hear or talk about”(those times are when he’s trying to bring me down by constantly reminding me of things I do wrong. Of course I don’t want to hear that)

I dont even know why I stay in this relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• he's giving you a negative bad feelings about yourself... it's like I'll turn the switch on to reminding about what you did wrong... so you can feel down and run back to me... then I'll turn the switch off so you can feel better and get what I want.

real boyfriend will make you feel good about yourself, not play some mind games.
    you don't have to stay.

Most Helpful Girl

• Boyfriends should show interest in their girlfriends and their day. Vice versa. Him not wanting to talkabout it just because you dont want to hear him point out flaws is petty, stupid, and immature.

I think you should tell him, for every bad thing he says about you, he should say three good things. He needs to not see flaws but goodness. And if he can't see that, then why are you with him?

But it definitely doesn't take a genius to have manners or politeness especially when it comesto his girlfriend. If he really didn't want to talk about your day at work, at least he told you straight up, he just didn't have to be rude about it.

Maybe you guys should work on mutual communication, understanding, and just overall being polite and nice to each other.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like he needs some good sex. In b4 OMG EVERY GUY IS AN ASSHOLE. He is prly just grumpy boyo. Give him some good head and watch his mood change.

• Thats selfish. even if he's correctong you, you shouldn't ignore him. Thats disrespectful. And respect is the most important thing for a man.
    And now he ignores you for once and you want out? Do him a favor and break up with him actially...

• Suck his dick

What Girls Said 2

• Dump him, you don't seem happy with him

• You are overreacting so hard right now. Can you get over it? How are you going to be in any relationship if you can't even handle healthy honesty? Would you rather him fake being interested? Seriously. If it bothers you that much then dump him- you don't belong in a relationship.

• Its not healthy honesty its rude.

• If you feel he is being rude to you or not respecting you (because I don't know what the exact situation is) then still- don't stay with someone who makes you feel disrespected.