Ex still contacts me meaning?

broke up a month ago and I still very much miss him and do want a second chance at it between us. He was going through a lot of stress but when he broke up he said he wasn't feeling what he thought he should and felt like we weren't connecting anymore which I don't believe and his fault because he closed off. Anyway since breakup he's been contacting me seeing what I'm doing etc. we had sex twice since and I don't like that fact because it's like yeah sex and I still have feelings so I am going to tell him that I don't like what this is and see what's going on, but it's not like the only time he contacts me is for sex because it's not. He contacts me randomly during the week and weekends so I feel it to be something else. Who knows though. Could there ever be a second chance maybe?

11

What Guys Said 1

• what he's doing is keep giving you the hope to make you feel there is a second chance, but you don't have to believe those signals from someone don't know what he want. just stop pretending that you're okay and say what's in your mind, not your heart.

• I am going to tell him exactly how I feel and what I want. I believe there could be a 2nd chance but I don't know. I just have to get out my feelings so they are known

What Girls Said 1

• This may sound kind of blunt, but it seems like you're being used. It's not to say that he doesn't care for you, but he's turning this into a friends with benefits scenario, and it doesn't seem like that's what you want. I would totally stop having sex with him, because since you still want to be with him, it means more for you than it does for him, and that's the perfect recipe for getting your feelings hurt even more. You should make sex something reserved for your boyfriend, not for him.

• Exactly I don't want that I want our relationship back. I think my best bet is just to openly talk to him and express my feelings and say either this or nothig.

• I totally agree. Let him know where you stand, and if he's not with it, then that's it. No halfway points or any of that, all or nothing.

• Yupp, I want to be with him but if he is not willing to work through whatever with me then its not worth it. He went through all that crap and came out saying all that stuff to me which I find really weird and dont quite understand but whatever. I am going to tell him exactly how I feel and what I want. If he can't accept that he can't have me. It hurts, I just hope we can gget back on track possibly and if not so be it