Is it wrong to have sex with your boyfriend if you know you want to break up?

We've been together a couple years now and I know I have to leave him. I still love him; I just know this isn't what I want long-term. But I also want to sleep with him one last time. We haven't had sex in over two weeks. Should I, or would that just be confusing for him? I've been acting distant the last few days to hopefully prepare him for the blow.

211

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually I think that might be a good idea. If you know you guys aren't gonna be together forever then you might as well make the most of it and have the best fucking time of your lives together. Well, I mean literally lol :-P

What Guys Said 10

• My ex pulled this stunt with me two weeks before the divorce - making me believe she and I might get back together and call. off the divorce. So we had sex - and it was pretty intense too. The next morning I asked her what she thought about us getting back together. She said I don't think so, in a matter of fact way.

So I asked her what the previous night was all about. (Bear in mind, we'd been separated for about 5 months at this point.) She said she just wanted to see if there were any feelings left in her for me. So I asked her if the were any, she simply said no, there aren't. Talk about stabbing me in the heart - again!

My recommendation - do NOT have sex with him, if your intention is to break up. Just don't.

• shoot, if you are tapping out, might as well leave with something, since you are gonna be single for a while.
    Just for laughs... break up him right after. that would be just priceless.

• I'm sure he won't mind the sex. But it's wrong because you are basically just using him for his dick knowing that you are going to leave him. However it appears that most people continue to have sex with an ex sometimes so whatever.

• if he is the clingy type yeah sex would be a bad idea seeing how he would take the sex as you still having something for him and he will try and fix it which only makes it worse.

• if you fuck him and next secont you break up, he will be confused as hell. break up with him and don´t have sex anymore. or don´t break up and have sex.

• No..

• Its called Break Up sex.

If you just want to have sex to cushion the blow then NO.

• Depends on the guy. Id probably accept.

• 12
    4

What Guys Said12
    MHO%
    Anonymous
    Anonymous
    (30-35)
    3sec
    There’s always going to be pressure coming at you from all sides to do the “right thing.” It will come at you from acquaintances, coworkers, friends, family, and the women you date—all of whom think they have it all figured out and want nothing more than to bring you down to their level. This raises a question: What is the “right thing” in this day and age?
    Did a guy who’s on the brink of getting divorce-raped by his unappreciative wife do the “right thing” when he put a ring on it without doing his due diligence first? When a woman destroys herself from a steady diet of loser cock and settles for a man she isn’t all that attracted to and doesn’t respect—is she doing the “right thing”?
    Is it the “right thing” to bring children into the world only for them to be raised in a split household by a selfish and conniving single mother, and by a father who’s nothing more than a demoralized wallet stuck on the wrong side of the looking glass?
    Is it the “right thing” to treat a self-absorbed career woman like pure gold, when in reality she’s just a step above pure shit? As all women descend further and further into moral turpitude, is it the “right thing” to show them respect just because they demand it, yet posses no qualities that actually command it?
    Society says: “Yes sir, these are all the right things!” Funny, isn’t it? How everything that is supposedly the “right thing” for a man seems to be nothing more than a one-way ticket to shattered self-respect at best, or complete annihilation at worst. If a man is willing to tow the line and allow society to dictate his behavior, his decisions, and his values—then that man is on the fast-track to failure and ruin. The bottom line is this: being a crowd-pleaser will get you nowhere, and if people hate on you and think you’re an asshole for marching to the beat of your own drum—then fuck’em.
    There is no “right thing” anymore.

• You would be using him. Of course it's wrong.

What Girls Said 2

• It would be wrong and hurt him even more. You say you love him, if you really do, don't do it. That would be selfish

• Don't do it