Do ex's ever come back to apologize?

I have recently been in contact with a friend of my ex's. I haven't talked to him since we broke up last year when I found out he cheated on me with another friend. His friend told me he asked how I was doing and I told him I was fine and all that jazz. But I am still a little stung by the fact that he hurt me when he cheated. But the fact that his friend told me that he asked how have I been gives me hope that he at least still thinks about me and might feel bad for what he did. Do you think he will ever apologize to me? Have you ever apologized to an ex or had an ex contact you to apologize? How did you react?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Apologize for cheating or just apologize for any kind of problem that causes the break up?

• Write it all down first so you can re-read it and make sure you are expressing all your love you have for her so she will clearly see how much you care. Good luck!

• Thanks! It's been 3 months since I talked to her so hope at least gives me that chance.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wanted to apologize to my ex boyfriend from college years ago but I never did. I was too scared because I'm sure he hates me for dumping him. He was a good guy, just not for me.

What Guys Said 4

• Apologize only if he wants something like you as a backup plan

• Rarely

• Never had, never know!.

• I never have.

What Girls Said 2

• Mine came back and apologised when his new girlfriend dumped him and I was happy in a new relationship

• Mine did. He said he was sorry for everything and made a huge mistake. I honestly didn't know how to react it was kind of a surprise lol