How to make my ex boyfriend jealous?

Don't lecture me, I have my reasons.

Most Helpful Guy

• 12
    4

What Guys Said12
    MHO%
    Anonymous
    Anonymous
    (30-35)
    3sec
    There’s always going to be pressure coming at you from all sides to do the “right thing.” It will come at you from acquaintances, coworkers, friends, family, and the women you date—all of whom think they have it all figured out and want nothing more than to bring you down to their level. This raises a question: What is the “right thing” in this day and age?
    Did a guy who’s on the brink of getting divorce-raped by his unappreciative wife do the “right thing” when he put a ring on it without doing his due diligence first? When a woman destroys herself from a steady diet of loser cock and settles for a man she isn’t all that attracted to and doesn’t respect—is she doing the “right thing”?
    Is it the “right thing” to bring children into the world only for them to be raised in a split household by a selfish and conniving single mother, and by a father who’s nothing more than a demoralized wallet stuck on the wrong side of the looking glass?
    Is it the “right thing” to treat a self-absorbed career woman like pure gold, when in reality she’s just a step above pure shit? As all women descend further and further into moral turpitude, is it the “right thing” to show them respect just because they demand it, yet posses no qualities that actually command it?
    Society says: “Yes sir, these are all the right things!” Funny, isn’t it? How everything that is supposedly the “right thing” for a man seems to be nothing more than a one-way ticket to shattered self-respect at best, or complete annihilation at worst. If a man is willing to tow the line and allow society to dictate his behavior, his decisions, and his values—then that man is on the fast-track to failure and ruin. The bottom line is this: being a crowd-pleaser will get you nowhere, and if people hate on you and think you’re an asshole for marching to the beat of your own drum—then fuck’em.
    There is no “right thing” anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you have any annoying habits that your ex used to complain about? Whether it's being messy or biting your nails, think about breaking those habits and bringing out the new and improved you.

If he sees that you've stopped doing all the things that bugged him once upon a time, it shows that you've made strides without him instead of with him.

With all that free time you have, learn more about the world. Travel, if you can. (Your ex will boil with jealousy if you meet a foreign man.) Be a student of the world, it's people, it's food.

Guys secretly, or not so secretly, want to be with a girl who's both interesting and interested. Read the news and learn about different customs and habits. Don't boast about it, but slowly let it seep through.

Wishing you the best of luck.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• Being moving on and being succesful without him

• What if I haven't moved on? Should I fake 'till I make it?

• Will he come back if I make him jealous (increase the chances)?

• IF he still cares, yes, there's a small chance.
      But if he moved on, you lost already

• show your happiness... date someone else...
    but no : no matter your reasons (vengence, get him back etc...) nothing good will come out of it either for you OR for him...

• If I make him jealous will it make him come back?

• no NOTHING will... if it's over then it's over (and for a reason otherwise he would be your boyfriend instead of your EX)... so MOVE ON

• Hahahahahha you need to rethink your priorities...
    If my ex tried to make me jealous Id loose all respect of her...

• he's your EX. How can you make him jealous 😂

• Show him your pretty pussy and he will understand that he lost the most expensive person in the world.

• He will know your trying to make him jealous, therefore making him not jealous.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't point fingers here, dear, and the way to an 'Ex Boyfriend's' Heart while Being Apart... Make him see that You have Focused on yourself and having Fun and not sitting around for Anyone.
    This may light a fire under his Butt to find out just what Now... You are all About.
    Good luck. xx

• I made my ex jealous by losing the weight I had wanted to while we were together, focusing my energy on myself, what made me happy, like getting outdoors, going to events, races, fitness and planning a holiday for myself study, putting effort in at work I got on a dating app and met a guy who was way more attractive than him and just generally bettering myself. He still doesn't want a committed relationship with me because I'm not jewish and therefore scum, though lol... but I guess creating jealousy just for the way it can make you feel better about being rejected isn't always a bad thing :P

• It just depends on the person he is, and if he's even a jealous person, people are in charge of their own feelings so if he doesn't want to get jealous and is rational with himself he won't. and vice versa.

• You can't make a guy jealous if he isn't interested in you or lost feelings.

If he still has feelings then only can it work and the only strategy then would be to flirt and play the field. Go out a lot and take pictures of you having a good time.

• normally i'd tell you to not waste your time tryna show him but yea.. if you have your reasons... then show him you found much better than him

• honestly if you move on and try to be happy without even thinking about him, hell be more jealous. but if its obvious you're trying to make him jealous then hell think you're pathetic. nobody gets a boyfriend soon after a break up and when they do its a rebound, hed know you're trying to make him jealous.

• Move on.

• Pretend you have a other guy and dress up and take pics and say ready for my date post on Facebook or whatever social media you use so he can see.

• You don't, you move on.

• Sleep with his best friend