Which one is worse?

Breaking up with your bf/gf or roommate?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on whether or not you're living with your bf/gf I think lol. Normally I would say romantic relationship, but in this case if you're not living with them then there's more to sort out with the roommate.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend. Roommates are not that important. A girlfriend would be a lot harder to replace.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• Boyfriend , coz a roommate is usually just temporary. A boyfriend is someone I'd be sharing my life with. I'd be heartbroken over the end of a relationship with my boyfriend but not with a roommate.

0|1
    0|0
  • Boyfriend... because I don't think I will ever break up with him... if he wants to, he'll have to break up with me

0|1
    0|0
  • relationship is the hardest defo :(

0|1
    0|0
  • depends. how close I am to my roomate / how much do I love my boyfriend. I'd say breaking up with boyfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • Roommate since it might be a while before they move out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Braking up with your boyfriend...

0|1
    0|0
  • Boyfriend/girlfriend is worse than ever
    But I hear breaking up with your best friend are the most painful ones

0|1
    0|0
  • they both have down sides but breaking up with your bf/gf is worse

0|1
    0|0
  • I always think it's harder to lose a friend than a partner.

0|1
    0|0
  • Roommate

0|1
    0|0
    • I understand in your situation

• Yes and I can get over a failed relationship easily but a best frend woahhhh! Don't want to even think about it. I'd be a mess.

• Wow! I really really don't know! Depends on that person and how well connected you were together

0|1
    0|0
  • Boyfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • boyfriend girlfriend is worse. Then your heart gets broken

0|1
    0|0
  • Breaking up with my boyfriend. I love my friend but at the end of the day, even if I lived with her, my boyfriend is my best friend in the whole world. And breaking up with him would like being ripped apart from my very core. I also feel like he is the same with me, as it should be.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Breaking up with your girl/boy friend.

0|1
    0|0
  • with girlfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • A relationship coming to an end is the hardest in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0