My best friends new boyfriend is friends with the guy I used to date?

My friend is dating a guy who friends with a guy I used to date. I dated this guy casually for 4 months 2 years ago. He kinda just stopped talking to me out of the blue in August 2014. Last summer I would run Into him occasionally and we would say Hi and go our separate ways but his friends would come up & talk to me cause I was cool with them.

Fast forward to this year, My friend met a guy who ended up being friends with the guy I dated and they have a summer house this year together. So now my dilemma is my friends going to go to this shore house & now I can't go because my friend said " It would be embarrassing to bring me" . I don't know if it would though because its not my fault she so happened to meet a guy whos friends with him right?

11

What Guys Said 1

• " So now my dilemma is my friends going to go to this shore house & now I can't go because my friend said " It would be embarrassing to bring me"

Fuck your so called friend. Real friends wouldn't care!

What Girls Said 1

• Can you be cool with him?