I'm just not sure.. But whatever is meant to be will be?

My boyfriend and I have broken up last week on Thursday. Let's just say things have been difficult between us in the last month, we've been fighting a lot and it's been quite toxic. He lost his job around the same time all the fights began. I always comforted him (emotionally, mentally, physically, sexually, ect) and gave him positive feedback. He started to pick fights with me and then eventually I ended up doing the same. It got physical once (we both indulged) and that's when we broke up. It's just all so stupid bc most of our relationship consisted of love, joy and being there for each other. After we broke up he blocked me from his phone. I sent him an email apologizing for my behavior and told him that we never gave ourselves time to heal after any of the arguments, that's what caused it to persist. That I was giving myself the time to grow and heal from everything that has been going on. He emailed back saying he was also sorry and that he wished he would have done things differently and he wished me well in whatever I do. 2 days after he blocked me, he unblocked me and sent me a text asking how I was doing, etc. We texted back and forth for about 20 minutes. The next day we exchanged a few texts. Then today I couldn't help but think what was going on... Have I lost him or will we give this another shot. I know things take time, and healing takes time, we need to heal as individuals first before we take this any further but I just didn't want to hold back on how I truly felt.. So I called him today and we spoke over an hour. I told him everything I felt and thought, the reasons why we argued and what we both did wrong and what we both did right. He also said what he needed to say and he still sounds confused. One minute he'll say he's done and the next he'll say he needs time. One minute he says he misses me and he wishes I were there then the next minute he'll say he doesn't miss me at all and doesn't want me around. lol It all just sounds so silly to me..

21

What Guys Said 1

• Give him space so he can figure out what he wants by himself. If he really did love you then he will come back to you. Don't cut contact but just send him one message saying wanna try again.

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like he needs some time. I've felt like ending things before, but also felt like I couldn't live without the person. It's a weird feeling and you just have to think it out give him some time

• Give him time. He needs that. If you keep calling him, he's going to be pushed away