Ex dumped me months ago now she is acting weird?

she dumped me months ago and tried to friendzone me. i said "no thanks" and never looked back. she then started to put sad love quotes on facebook.

months later we bump into each other a bar. i say hi and keep my cool by chatting with her. she walks off fine, and then i was getting chatting with other women. all my ex's gfs were looking straight at me, seeing who i was talking to.

my ex ends up walking by herself to the other side of the room, so i thought she was putting her self in my view so i can approach her. so i approach her and we chat, she was acting nervous and uncomfortable but she did giggle when i flirted with her. she gave me a hug and walked off.

what's up with that. did i turn her off?

What Girls Said 1

• She was probably just wanting a reaction out of you and glad that she gone one. She probably thinks she can have you on the back burner now if she ever wants to date you

• Well I'm open to dating her but not open to be here friend. I'm dating several women which she knows, when she is ready I'll give her a try.

What Guys Said 0